Eat’n Park is a restaurant chain. If you are visited or purchased in Eat n Park recently. So you are eligible to take part in sweepstakes and share your purchase experience to Eat n Park Survey 2021.
By entering this survey, you have chance to win Validation Code for free foods from Eat n Park.
Survey Start & End Date
From : January 1, 2021, 12:00 am
To : December 31, 2021, 11:59 pm
Win Type : Code
Entry Type : entries on monthly basis
Difficulty Level : Very Hard ( 5 out of 10 )
How to participate in Eat n Park Guest Satisfaction Survey 2021
Follow this step by step guide to enter into this survey.
- First of all, open their survey website www.tellenp.com in your web browser.
- Read all terms and conditions.
- Read all the terms and conditions for survey sweepstakes.
- Enter 13-digit survey code located on your survey receipt.
- After click on the “Start” button to begin the survey.
- Then after enter all required information for the survey.
- Give your overall satisfaction or answers some questions to regarding your last visit experience.
- At the end of survey, fill in your personal information such as your name, email, phone number & address, so that you can be entered into the sweepstakes prize draw.
- Participant must be legal resident of United States.
- Each receipt is valid for only one survey
- There is a limit of one survey per person in a 30 day period
- You must take the survey within 14 days of your visit
- The age limit to participate in Eat n Park customer satisfaction survey 18 years old
- No purchase from a participating store is mandatory.
- You must have an order receipt or survey invitation from Eat n Park for the online survey
- The prize cannot be sold, exchanged, or transferred.
- For more rules click here.
Eat n Park Survey 2021 Details
Survey Website : www.tellenp.com
Rules for Customer Survey : Terms & Conditions
Official site of Eat n Park: www.eatnpark.com
Address : 285 E Waterfront Dr,
Homestead, PA 15120, United States
Also Read : Taco Cabana Guest Satisfaction Survey
Submit your review